The following dates for 2016 food swaps have been finalized. All events will take place at the Community Cooking School unless otherwise specified.
Other Events with Emily:
- Printers Row Lit Fest: June 12 at 3:30. Cooking demonstration and book signing.
- Sugar Beet Food Co-op: June 18 at 1 pm. Book signing, samples and demonstration.
- Bloomingdale Garden Club: June 21 at 6:15 pm. I will be talking about ways to preserve the harvest and signing books. Visitors welcome!
- The Chopping Block: July 19 at 6 pm. Demonstration and book signing.
- Morton Arboretum: August 27 at 10 am. Introduction to Jam demonstration class.
- Morton Arboretum: August 30 at 7 pm. Introduction to Pickling demonstration class.
- Darien Garden Club: September 6 at 7 pm. I will be talking about ways to preserve the harvest and signing books. One book will be given away as a door prize. Visitors welcome!
- 2112 Creative Incubator: September 8 at 6 pm. "An Evening with Women Who Write," a book signing and panel discussion with me and several other local female authors.
- Brookfield Library: September 12 at 7 pm. I will be talking about ways to preserve the harvest and signing books. Samples included and one book will be given away as a raffle prize!
- Lake Zurich Library: at 7 pm. I will be talking about food swapping and signing books.